Oracle Hyperion Planning
AstralTech Solutions performs:
- New implementations of Hyperion Planning
- Planning migrations and upgrades
- Conversions from other Planning or Budgeting systems to Hyperion Planning
- Application reviews
- Application redesigns and optimizations, including:
- ⇒ Complex business rules and member formulas
- ⇒ Essbase Partitioning for Planning applications
- ⇒ Essbase database tuning
- ⇒ Planning data integration
- ⇒ Currency conversion and exchange rate tables
- ⇒ Web Forms, Tasks Lists, Smart View, Security, Financial Reporting, Web Analysis
- ⇒ Automation (data, outline & metadata updates, calculation and application maintenance)
AstralTech provides expertise, best practices and certified consultants in Planning implementations to deliver the most efficient and effective solutions. We help clients optimize their Budgeting and Forecasting processes through Hyperion Planning meet their Enterprise Performance Management needs.
- Reduce planning, budgeting and forecasting cycle times.
- Improve accuracy of plans and forecasts
- Optimize resource allocations and improve performance
- Focus Finance resources on value added analysis
- Deploy quickly with pre-built functionality
- Leverage existing IT investments
- Best of breed functionality in an integrated suite
- Common web interface and Microsoft Office support
- Common reporting and analysis tools
- Common application administration
- Leverages the market-leading OLAP server, Oracle Essbase
- Integrates with Oracle and non- Oracle transactional systems
- Part of Oracle’s marketing leading enterprise performance management applications
The Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite provides an integrated solution for strategic, financial and operational planning processes. Leveraging the power of Oracle Essbase, our market-leading OLAP server, Oracle Hyperion Planning applications provide many pre-built features, as well as a common web interface, workflow and process management to help streamline the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
The Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite includes core financial budgeting and planning functionality as well as purpose-built modules for strategic planning, workforce planning, capital expense planning, project financial planning and data integration. The modules can be easily configured to address specific planning requirements and integrated with operational planning applications like Oracle Value Chain Planning, as well as third party sales and operations planning systems.
The Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite includes the following modules:
Oracle Hyperion Planning - a centralized, Microsoft Office and Web-based planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes. It supports best practices such as rolling forecasts and driver-based planning to enable dynamic operational planning and the ability to evaluate the impact on financials.
Oracle Hyperion Workforce Planning – a purpose-built module that enables quick and efficient planning for head count, salary, and compensation across the enterprise.
Oracle Hyperion Capital Asset Planning – a purpose-built module that allows the planning of existing and new capital assets, maintenance, transfers, and depreciation while analyzing their impact on income, balance sheet, and cash flow.
Oracle Hyperion Project Financial Planning – a purpose-built module designed to support financial planning and forecasting for contract, capital and indirect projects.
Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance – a financial modeling application that lets executives identify and understand the full financial impact of alternative corporate strategies.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition – for financial data integration and drill-through to the underlying data in source systems.
Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite and additional modules utilize today’s most advanced technology, yet are built to be owned and maintained by the enterprise’s finance team.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Adapter Suite - prepackaged adapters for loading data from source systems, including Oracle and SAP, and writing data back from Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite.
Improving Business Predictability
The Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite is a modular, integrated suite of applications designed to streamline planning, budgeting and forecasting while improving the accuracy and reliability of plans and forecasts. The suite can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud through Oracle Managed Cloud Services or a variety of hosting partners. It can be implemented using in-house staff or with the assistance of Oracle Consulting Services or a global network of Oracle-certified consulting partners.
Part of Oracle’s Hyperion Performance Management Applications
Oracle’s Hyperion Performance Management Applications support a broad range of strategic and financial performance management processes and help unlock business potential. Part of Oracle’s enterprise performance management system, these applications can be quickly deployed out of the box, extended with Oracle’s business intelligence product family and tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs.
Oracle’s Hyperion Performance Management Applications include products to support the following requirements:
- Strategy Management
- Financial Close and Reporting
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Enterprise Dimension Management
Oracle’s Hyperion Performance Management Applications are a modular suite of integrated applications that integrate with both Oracle and non-Oracle transactional systems. Each application can be deployed independently and delivers a high degree of value, but they work better together, integrating strategic, financial, and operational management processes while delivering a low cost of deployment and ownership