Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management delivers a comprehensive, integrated suite of EPM applications featuring common Web and Microsoft Office interfaces, reporting tools, mobile information delivery, and administration.
- Prepare a roadmap for your EPM deployments
- Implement a budgeting, planning and forecasting solution
- Streamlining the consolidation and financial reporting process
- Providing executives with financial and operational scorecards
- Migrating to a modern EPM solution
- Hiring an EPM expert to assist your project team
- Essbase and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Hyperion Planning (HP)
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Financial Data Quality Management (FDM)
- Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management (HPCM)
- Data Relationship Management (DRM) / ODI
- Hyperion Strategic Finance (HSF)
AstralTech Solutions specializes in the design and implementation of Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management consolidation, planning, and analysis tools. AstralTech stands out by applying our vast accounting experience, passionate customer service and specific product expertise to develop corporate consolidation and reporting, data integration, planning and business intelligence solutions. From upgrades to designs to full implementations, AstralTech consultants apply their expertise in all the Oracle EPM products to deliver concrete, effective solutions to meet your Financial Reporting and IT needs.
Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management delivers a comprehensive, integrated suite of EPM applications featuring common Web and Microsoft Office interfaces, reporting tools, mobile information delivery, and administration. Best-in-class, in-memory analytics software and hardware (optimized to work together) combines planning at the speed of business with unique and powerful strategic and predictive modeling capabilities that improve analytic insight.
A modular suite of integrated solutions, Oracle’s performance management applications support a broad range of strategic and financial performance management processes to enable management excellence. This comprehensive, market-leading suite drives profitable growth by delivering predictable results, improving transparency and compliance, and increasing business alignment.
In addition, Oracle’s performance management applications leverage Oracle Business Intelligence foundation and Oracle Fusion Middleware to integrate data from multiple sources and provide dashboards, reporting, and analysis. The modules can be deployed out-of-the-box, extended with Oracle BI technologies, or tailored to meet specific needs.
By providing a holistic view of your business, these applications help you increase speed and agility, improve your decision-making abilities, and enhance corporate performance.
Oracle’s hyperion performance management applications supporting a broad range of strategic and financial performance management processes, the performance management applications in Oracle’s EPM system include the following.
Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Workforce Planning, Oracle Hyperion Capital Asset Planning, Oracle Integrated Operational Planning, Oracle Integrated Margin Planning, Oracle Crystal Ball, Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management, Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Oracle Essbase Analytics Link for Hyperion Financial Management rofitability and Cost Management Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management
Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard, Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance
Who need EPM?
Decision-makers struggle with performance management challenges everywhere in the enterprise. Here are the EPM challenges they typically face.
- Senior executives: seek to align the goals and objectives of all stakeholders
- Line managers: Must align individual and departmental objectives with corporate goals
- Financial executives: Must achieve compliance and transparency
- Information workers: Need immediate access to critical business information
- IT executives: Must meet increasing end-user demands and innovate at minimal cost