Senior Hyperion Planning Developer
Job Title: Senior Hyperion Planning Developer
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: CompetitiveAstral Tech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. Astral Tech is team of talented consultants with unique expertise in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). EPM implementations at Astral Tech provide consultants a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate business knowledge combined with technical capabilities. Responsibilities of Senior Hyperion Planning Developer include gathering requirements, design, build and consulting of a Financial Planning and Budgeting Solution through Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Financial Reporting and Smart View.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing Financial Planning and Budgeting Solutions using Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View.
- Experience in using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces.
- Must have experience in end to end implementation at least 3 Planning projects.
- Must have strong knowledge on System 9 and System 11.
- Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem‐solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Hyperion Certified Consultant
- Expertise in Visual Basic or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.