Senior HFM Developer
- 3-5 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing Financial Consolidations Solutions using Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM), Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View.
- Experience in using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces.
- Must have experience in end to end implementation at least 3 HFM projects.
- Must have strong knowledge on System 9 and System 11.
- Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem‐solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Hyperion Certified Consultant
- Expertise in Visual Basic or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
AstralTech (astraltech.ca) provides Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consulting, advisory, managed services and training solutions. We specialize in delivering performance management solutions for consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting for small, midsize and large companies. We are experienced in addressing the requirements of an organization from project inception through the successful delivery and adoption of the completed solution using Hyperion Essbase, Planning and HFM. The headquarters are in Toronto, Canada.Please send your resume to email@example.com.