Senior EPM Solutions Architect
Job Title: Senior EPM Solutions Architect
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: CompetitiveAstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. AstralTech is team of talented consultants with unique expertise in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). EPM implementations at AstralTech provide consultants a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate strong business knowledge combined with technical capabilities. The Oracle EPM Architect is responsible for leading implementations of the EPM application for AstralTech clients. As an Architect, you will lead a team of both functional and technical consultants responsible for infrastructure, customization, and integration of Hyperion applications; as well as functional consultants who possess a deep understanding of corporate accounting concepts including financial reporting, budgeting and planning, allocations, and consolidations.
- 8-10 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing Financial Planning, Budgeting, Allocation and Consolidations Solutions using Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View.
- Must have experience in delivering at least 5 full Hyperion implementation lifecycles. Expertise in tasks such as installation, troubleshooting, migration, maintenance, performance tuning and administration of Oracle EPM/Hyperion for enterprise clients.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with Hyperion Essbase, Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Reporting, FDM, EAL, and HSF. Proficient with Essbase Administration Services (EAS) and Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA).
- Demonstrated ability to architect, design and build metadata and to create data forms and business rules.
- Strong expertise in developing outlines, load rules, web forms, partitions, calculation scripts, and security.
- Expertise Block Storage (BSO) and Aggregate Storage (ASO) and strong knowledge about concepts such as dense/sparse dimensionality.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience to perform automation, optimization and performance tuning of all Hyperion applications data/metadata processing, upgrading, testing and migrating of cubes in different environments.
- High level of proficiency in migrating EPM artifacts such as metadata, data, security, rules etc across multiple environments and different versions of EPM, using LCM, export, copy, scripts and other tools.
- Experience in performing Hyperion administrative tasks such as application configuration, installing patches, upgrading versions, backups, recovery, and automation using Hyperion- Shared Services, Lifecycle Management, EPMA, Workspace, and EAS.
- Experience in implementing automation using ESSCMD, MaxL scripts, and Unix or Batch Scripting.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement security through Hyperion Shared Services.
- Ability to configure Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP authentication for Hyperion.
- Demonstrated strong ability to optimize applications and Essbase databases to improve the performance of the system.
- Must have strong knowledge on System 9 and System 11.
- Solid understanding of Linux and Microsoft Windows Server operating system.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem‐solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Hyperion Certified Consultant
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.