Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: CompetitiveAstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. The major responsibility of the candidate will be business development which includes leading sales efforts, and closing business for AstralTech. Candidate will work closely with other EPM Managers and Architects. Territory will include all of North America.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic marketing and sales plan to accelerate overall sales growth within assigned territory.
- Monitor business metrics with respect to revenues, market share and product portfolio. Work with the senior management team to drive appropriate directional changes.
- Prospect new and existing accounts to generate a pipeline of EPM and BI Support and/or EPM platform hosting opportunities within assigned region.
- Build a marketing and sales team to support company growth.
- Develop marketing collaterals and actively use social media marketing and collaboration tools.
- Position AstralTech appropriately and effectively with clients that have an existing Oracle or Hyperion footprint.
- Develop reference accounts that will share their success stories with AstralTech to prospective clients.
- Constantly keep learning the latest trends in the EPM industry.
- Deliver presentations to audiences ranging from executives to business users.
- Sales experience of 5 – 8 years, focusing on building and fostering relationships with clients ranging from small and midsize to Fortune 500 in the assigned territory.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs, driving sales growth.
- Proven track record of developing new businesses and managing complex sales cycles, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Proper understanding of the sales process, product, and service value propositions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and negotiations skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage change.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.