Job title: HFM/FDM Consultant
Job location: Toronto, Canada
Job type: FTE
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Financial Data Quality Management (FDM)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Client interaction
- Project Management
- Experience in Hyperion Solutions and client implementations of Hyperion Enterprise.
- Ability to understand and bridge the gap between business requirements and technical specifications and provide valuable and innovative solutions for technology and business groups.
- Should have development experience on Hyperion Financial Management,Hyperion Financial data quality management (FDM), Financial Reporting Studio (FR).
- Installation and configuration of Hyperion Suite specifically HFM and FDQM on Windows
- Experience of different ETL tools such as FDQM and ODI Managing and designing FDM and HFM & Essbase Automation
- Experience in changes in application settings, entity settings, account settings, scenario settings and complex FDM mappings Implementing designing and administrating of applications security using Hyperion security
- Experience on Smart view integration with HFM an designing reports in Financial Reporting
- Monitor application performance , availability and utilization
- Manage Hyperion Services for uptime, manages outages Migrations between environments (Dev, Test and Production)
- Should have been part of minimum of 1 or 2 end to end implementations of Hyperion Financial Management Experience in chart of account mapping, metadata and hierarchy design, business rules, member list creation, managing month end process, data reconciliation
- HFM workflow process, import and export of data and artifacts
- Must have a good knowledge of Intercompany accounting, currency translations, financial statement presentations, and reporting standards ( IFRS / GAAP)
- Experience in Financial Consolidations, Reporting, Budgeting and Operational Analysis.