Job Title: EPM Manager
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: CompetitiveAstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. AstralTech is a team of talented consultants with unique expertise in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). EPM implementations at AstralTech provide consultants a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate business knowledge combined with technical capabilities.
- Gathering requirements, design, build and consulting of a Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Consolidation Solution through EPM Suite of products.
- Managing and coordinating projects from the planning, implementation and sign-off stages.
- Defining the project scope, priorities, and deadlines for deliverables. Manage various project stakeholders such as business analyst, developers, quality analysts, and clients.
- Managing and monitoring budgets, timelines, and actual expenses.
- Developing change management strategies and implementing them to overcome resistance to change.
- Promote best practices and IT standards while managing projects among the teams.
- Prepare and manage the quality management plans and testing plans.
- Attain sign-off from stakeholders on key deliverables.
- Managing project close out and lessons learned.
- Support business development initiatives and help to develop consulting services opportunities.
- 8- 10 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing Financial Planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Consolidation Solutions using EPM Suite of products.
- Five years Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project management experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to EPM suite of products.
- Experience in and knowledge of current project management tools and techniques.
- Strong understanding of developing the project scope, charter, work breakdown structures and strong ability to negotiate with clients with respect to project scope, deliverables, resources, budget and timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem‐solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- PMP Certified (or in-process).
- Hyperion Certified Consultant.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.